English, asked by dcafe3525, 10 days ago

I really want high grades in so you plz help to change direct speech to indirect. Thanks


Answered by casy206


Yea sure I can help but ask the questions first....

Answered by Shraddha02004

Always remember the rules such as where you have to use inverted commas and this make a table that which kind of sentence is to be changed in which type for example you need to change the simple present tense into simple past simple past into past perfect and so just make a flowchart so that you don't forget it

Shraddha02004: I didnt edit it
Shraddha02004: i used voice typing n so it misses fullstops
Similar questions