WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JUDO AND TAEKWONDO
Here's your answer
Judo is a form of martial arts which focuses on grappling and throwing whereas taekwondo emphasises on punching and kicking...
Hope this was what you were looking for
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JUDO AND TAEKWONDO:
Judo and taekwondo, both are the forms of martial art. But, both are very different styles and forms.
- Judo constitutes the defensive strategies and are more gentle form
- Judo is Japanese martial art
- Taekwondo is related to the aggressive combat of hand and foot.
- Taekwondo usually relates to all kind of fancy kicking techniques. It consists of attacking moves and punches with less number of attacks but extraordinary.
- Taekwondo is a Korean art.