History, asked by abhijitkgpanshu212, 1 year ago

what was started in 1724 and was originally called the convento

Answers

Answered by Anonymous
1
alamo. It was a building.
Thankyou;
Regards;
Rashmi.
Answered by AnushkaSharma74
6
A buiding in San Antonio which we originally call Alamo was built in 1724 which later destroyed due to storm the same year ..
Similar questions