Where subhash chandra bose was born
Subhas Chandra Bose was born on 23 January 1897 (at 12.10 pm) in Cuttack, Orissa Division, Bengal Province, to Prabhavati Dutt Bose and Janakinath Bose, an advocate belonging to a Kayastha family.
HOPE THIS HELPS YOU AND PLEASE FOLLOW ME AND PLEASE MARK AS BRAINLIEST ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️.
Subhash Chandra Bose was born in Cuttack which was the part of British India.
He born on 23 January 1897.
• He belonged to Indian National Congress political party.
• He was an Indian Nationalist.
• His mother's name was Prabhavati Dutt
and his father's name was Janakinath Bose.
• He was know because of his tries and revolts to make India an Independent and free of British rule country.
• He started a newspaper - Swaraj.
• His mentor or teacher was Chittaranjan Das.
• He was died on 18 August in the year 1945.
He is also known as netaji.