Change the following sentences into Passive Voice
1. She is learning her lesson.
2. Mother is cooking the food.
3. She is doing it.
4. Who is teaching you English?
5. Who is making a noise?
6. They are doing their work.
7. I was writing a letter.
1)the lesson is being learnt by her
2)the food is being cooked by mother
3)it is being done by her
6)the work is being done by them
7)a letter was written by me
Active and Passive Voice
- Her lesson is being learned by her.
- The food is being cooked by mother.
- It is being done by her.
- By whom is English being taught to you?
- By whom a noise is being made?
- Their work is being done by them.
- A letter was being written by me.
The object of the active verb becomes the subject of the passive verb. The subject of the active verb becomes the object of the passive verb.