When bharat ratna estibilesed
Bharat Ratna is established on 2 January 1954.
• In India,the Highest civilian award is the Bharat Ratna award.
• Bharat Ratna is given to the respected personalities who did an exceptional job in a particular field.
• The Bharat Ratna is signed by the president and the medallion.
• The Bharat Ratna does not have monetary grant as reward.
• C. Rajagopalachari was the first one to get Bharat Ratna.
Indira Gandhi was the first lady to got Bharat ratna Award.
• A president is the supreme head of the Indian Armed forces.
• A president is elected indirectly by electoral college.
• Electoral college consist of the both houses of the Parliaments of India.
• The chief Justice of India is the head of the Supreme Court as well as the judiciary system of India.
• The Prime Minister is the cheif executive head of the India Government.
Lal Bahadur Shastri won the first Bharat Ratna posthumously.
The first Bharat Ratna award was given in 2nd January 1954.
The recommendations for Bharat Ratna are made by the Prime Minister to the President. The number of annual awards is restricted to a maximum of three in a particular year.
The award does not carry any monetary grant. The award cannot be used as a prefix or suffix to the recipient’s name.